Sunday 18 March 2012

ILoveThisBox February 2012


This is my favourite box for February! It contains everything you need to prepare yourself for a beautiful Valentine's Day!
This box contained FOUR FULL SIZE products! The Keratinology overnight treatment from Sunsilk, the Rose and Patchouli hand cream by the Aromatherapy Co, the cute little themed nail file and the Rimmel lipgloss in the shade 'First Kiss'.



Red Door by Elizabeth Arden is another sample featured in the February box it the cutest, most adorable packaging! A great 10ml sample size to keep in the handbag for a pretty pick-me-up.

My favourite product was definitely the Rimmel lipgloss with the value of $14.95. This product is something I would purchase myself so it was fantastic to get it in my box! The colour is a beautiful rose pink with a sparkly topcoat filled with blue and silver glitter particles.


I was also very impressed with the handcream, it has a lovely rose scent and is much bigger than the Sass N Savy samples received in other Beauty Boxes - and I have to say it's alot nicer too!

ILoveThisBox also packed in some lovely hot pink jellybeans (not pictured).  By far this has been my favourite Beauty Box due to the amount of full size products, and the variety of products too.  Let's hope next month's box is just as spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment