Sunday 18 March 2012

Valentine's Day

I have always found that the girls are the romantic ones in a relationship.  For Valentine's day this year my bf and I had a quiet night in with dinner and a movie. I also bought him some lovely cupcakes as a surprise treat for dessert!!


The next day he gave me my present - a sodastream. I really wanted a sodastream but it definitely was not what I was expecting. It was lovely, but not romantic. Although he did give me the sweetest card. When I think about it it was the sweetest thing ever because he got me what I had wanted, not a useless bunch of flowers or chocolates. Although I do love those things every now and then.
But the best bit is that he actually listened to what I say and got me something I had been wanting. Hear that ladies?? Men listen! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment